Effective Date: January 1st, 2020
We may change this Policy from time to time.
If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the Effective Date above and, in some cases, we may provide you with more prominent notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you access our Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Social Sharing Features
- Your Choices
- Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Contact Us
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you browse our website; access and use our Services (including when you write a review or participate in other interactive areas of our Services); surveys, mailing lists, or events; engage with us via social media platforms; and when you email or call us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, email address, ZIP code, photos, videos, social media usernames, demographic information, information about your interests, technology/computer skills/activities, and preferences, and the content you post to the interactive areas of our Services, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically. When you access or use the Services or transact business with us, we automatically collect certain information about you, including:
- Log and Usage Information: We obtain information about the device you use to access our Services and your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, hardware model, operating system and app version, mobile network information, IP address, unique device identifiers, access times, pages viewed, items placed in your cart, links clicked, browsing behavior, and referring URL (the webpage you visited before navigating to our Services).
- Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device. For more details, please see "Your Choices" below. We may also collect information about your approximate location each time you access our Services.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services and the other interactions we have with you. For example, we use the information we collect to:
- facilitate and improve our offerings on website related to our cultured marble, cultured granite, cultured onyx, and other products/services we offer for home improvement; - administer your account and communicate with you about your account;
- provide and deliver products and services, and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, and customer experience surveys;
manage your accounts with us, host forums and interactive areas of our Services, provide technical support (including to debug and troubleshoot), and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Marble Concepts & Design and others; respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about Marble Concepts & Design and associate products, services, offers, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys and customer experience research, news, events, outings, and trips, and other information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to manage promotional communications;
- comply with our legal and financial obligations;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
in connection with our Services;
- tailor the content and information that we send or display to you, offer location customization and personalized recommendations, help, and instructions, and otherwise personalize your experience while using our Services;
- provide advertising and marketing targeted toward your interests;
- process and deliver contest, promotion and sweepstakes entries and prizes;
- preferences and provide you with personalized service; and
- carry out any other purpose conveyed to you at the time the information was collected.
Transfer of Information
We are based in the Oregon and process and store the information we collect in the United States.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you outside of Marble Concepts & Design as follows or as otherwise described in this Policy:
- with service providers, vendors, contractors, or agents who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf, such as those that assist us with our business and internal operations like enhancing our products and services, personalization, marketing, and advertising;< - when you participate in the interactive areas of our Services (such as by creating a profile, posting comments and other content, or writing reviews), certain information about you may be displayed publicly on our Services and also may be distributed on third-party sites. For example, your photos, videos, stories, posts, comments, product reviews, product questions and answers, wish lists, information about your participation in outdoor activities and any other content or information you choose to provide will be shared with users of our Services;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet law enforcement or national security requirements;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Marble Concepts & Design, our members, our customers, or any other persons;
- between and among Marble Concepts & Design and any current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- with your consent.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
Your Account Information.
Marble Concepts & Design Account: You may update or correct your online account information by logging into your online account and updating your information. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to deactivate your online account, but note that we may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Marble Concepts & Design by following the instructions in those communications or following the instructions in those communications or informing us by sending an email to email@example.com . If you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account and/or news on our products and services.
Location Information. The settings of your Internet browser or mobile device may allow you to stop sharing your precise location with Marble Concepts & Design or others. You can also stop our collection of location information in connection with our mobile applications by following the standard uninstall process and removing all Marble Concepts & Design applications from your mobile device.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts. With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
This information may be used by Marble Concepts & Design and these third parties to analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests on our Services and other websites and mobile applications, and better understand your online activity. For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used in this way, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices. For individuals in the EEA, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or Google). As part of these ad campaigns, we or third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and to serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
Your California, USA Privacy Rights
Consumers residing in California, USA are afforded certain rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). If you reside in California, this section applies to you.
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, commercial information, Internet and electronic network activity, geolocation data, audio and visual information, professional and employment related information, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal information that relate to or are reasonably capable of being associated with you. For examples of the precise data points we collect and the sources of such collection, please see “Collection of Personal Information” above. We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “Use of Personal Information” section above. We share personal information with the categories of third parties described in the “Sharing of Personal Information” section above. In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business and commercial purposes: identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, commercial information, Internet and electronic network activity, geolocation data, audio and visual information, professional and employment related information, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal information that relate to or are reasonably capable of being associated with you. We do not sell personal information to third parties.
You have the right to request more information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collected and disclosed for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months, deletion of your personal information, and that we stop selling your personal information, if we engage in that activity in the future. You may make these requests by submitting a request online at Marble Concepts & Design. We will verify your request by asking you to provide information related to your recent interactions with us, such as information regarding a recent purchase. If you would like to use an authorized agent registered with the California Secretary of State to exercise your rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests on your behalf. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call our customer service representatives at (541) 664-1256 or send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the following address:
Marble Concepts & Design, LLC
Attention: Privacy Officer
680 S Front Street
Central Point, Oregon, 97502